JMS Mechanical Services, LLC – Residential Services
When the temperature and humidity outdoors become more intense, you’ll have to rely on your air conditioning unit indoors. And if that air conditioning unit is not functioning correctly, the whole family or work staff suffers. Early maintenance can prevent these issues from happening. Also, this will prevent any issues that you had before from becoming into a worse and expensive problem. Extend the life of your air conditioning units and lower your utility bill by having a maintenance plan. Tune-ups every year or every spring can drastically help and helps with avoiding dust build-up which can cause your system to fail sooner and run harder than it should.
Not only does JMS Mechanical Services, LLC provide maintenance but also, diagnostics and repair services of any type of air conditioning system. Any make; any model. Let California Air help you prolong the life of your air conditioning units and help it to run more efficiently and economically. Don’t let the heat bring you down, call us now!
At JMS Mechanical Services, LLC, our air conditioning technicians are specially trained and certified. They are professionals and experts who strive to deliver air conditioning services that is unmatched in quality. Our technicians have the mentality of following procedures by-the-book. They abide by the rules and laws that coincides with heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC). The technicians design and build the units according to the specifications requested via submittals. The technicians are skilled in not only repair services, but also installations, sales, preventative maintenance, and cleaning. They have worked with homes in residential areas, commercial and industrial company and business, and also start-up projects with construction. The technicians at JMS Mechanical Services, LLC are skilled in many fields proving their expertise and knowledge through the exceptional service they provide.
Why you should pick JMS Mechanical Services, LLC to service your A/C units:
- Our technicians follow procedures by-the-book
- Technicians meet twice-a-week for group training and discussions.
- Fully insured and certified technicians, having gone through background checks and drug tests.
- Stocked trucks to ensure your system will be up and running in no time.
- Each hired technicians are evaluated to make sure they provide clean and outstanding service.
- Up-Front pricing so that there would be no surprises.
- 24 hour emergency service call center.
- schedule appointments without you breaking your schedule.